Top 10 Jobs in the Philippines
Lots of people are looking for jobs nowadays, some are new graduates, or eventhose who are looking for part time jobs. Here is a lists of the Top 10 Most Applied jobs here in the Philippines.
1. Technical Support Staff. This job falls under the Business Process Outsourcing Industry. These jobs may be in the form of call center agents or email support employees.
If you want to join this industry, you better have knowledge on various technology applications such as the Internet, DSL, telephone operations, and other technological stuff.
2. Call Center Agents. Although I have a thing against call center agents carelessly brandishing their half-baked American accents in the MRT and other public places, call centers are still looking for more people to hire! This is perhaps the largest industry in the Philippines nowadays. It is keeping the economy afloat! If you need a job urgently and you want to earn a lot, go polish your English skills and your accent, write your resume and apply at Call centers.
I worked for a call center for a year and if you ask me, I’d rather not go back there. Heheh.
3. Customer Service Assistants. I don’t exactly know what customer service assistants do. Do they give water to customer service agents in call centers? Do they help customers with what they want to do? Or are they the offline equivalent of call center agents. If you don’t know about this, too, then you better Google it.
4. Information Technology Specialists. Although we fall behind India in terms of IT proficiency and the number of IT practitioners that we produce, a lot of IT specialists are sought after by companies in the Philippines.
5. Production and factory workers. Next to the services sector (business process outsourcing, call centers, etc.), manufacturing is also a big employer of Filipino workers. For people who want to work in factories, then you better ask around and apply to these companies.
6. Salesladies. With a number of malls going up nowadays, salesladies are in demand. Salesladies are in demand not only in our country but also abroad. At least, Filipinos who want to go abroad have more choices now.
7. Sales Clerks. Perhaps sales clerks are the male equivalent of salesladies. I really don’t know the difference. But if you’re into sales and you can sell stuff, you might want to consider this.
8. Construction Laborers abroad. There seems to be a shortage of carpenters and builders abroad. That’s why they need Filipinos there.
9. Receptionists. Buildings, offices, and other companies are in need of front desk associates and receptionists. So if you have the looks, the personality, and the patience in dealing with customers, this might be the job for you.
10. Accounts executives and food attendants. There’s lots of money in sales. If you have the guts and the contacts, too, being an account executive might be great for you. Likewise, the food business is always in demand. Food attendants are also in demand.
You may search for companies who are looking for new personnel in their companies at bestjobs.ph
it’s better to go into things with your eyes open plus friendly advice is free but its not worth anything if you don’t take it.
First class English speaking Filipino workforce. They converse a lot better than a good number of Filipinos located in the States They are a group of tremendously knowledgeable,stimulated people.
hi i can help u hahaha
It has the such as you read my head! You peer to learn lots roughly that, as you had written the ebook within it or anything. I do believe that you choose to could use many percentage they are driving your message home a little, nonetheless besides these very, that would be amazing blog. An incredible study. Let me be returning.
I need factory work in Philippines please someone should help me here
call me i want an job 9087375099