JOOMLA Error: “You do not have access to the administrator section of this site.”
If you got that problem then probably you tried to insert an administrator account in jos_user table. You can try my solution below. I expect you to have some knowledge in manipulating your database, if not then do it at your own risk.
– check that the account jos_user.gid=25 (Super Administrator)
– check that your jos_user.id is map to another jos_core_acl_aro.id
– if record don’t exist then create one.
– look for jos_core_acl_groups_aro_map.aro_id = jos_core_acl_aro.id
– there should be only one record, If there’s multiple entry delete them.
– make sure that group_id=25
4) if record don’t exist then create one.
Try to login and good luck.